suivi

@@NBA@ watch "Dallas Mavericks vs New York Knicks!" LIVE stream FULL GAME Nov 14, 2019 NBA Season 2019-20 "LIVE"



@@NBA@  watch "Dallas Mavericks vs New York Knicks!" LIVE stream FULL GAME  Nov 14, 2019 NBA Season 2019-20 "LIVE"


they went 17 games last year the Melo is
someone who would bring merch to the
brands of the Knicks in favor of
drafting him if they deem he should be
the number one pick but whatever pick
they're picking I'm in favor and I know
a lot of people like lamelle oh well I
just want to get the top pick that's
what I want I want the topic or top
three pick at the very least let's see
we got here let's see we got here
there's multiple in the chat I don't see
mofo as mofo here




Here you can  Watch Online streaming: > watch Now : http://bit.ly/2gQGKGQ

Be in the time>> Thursday at 8 p.m. ET Wherever you are



oh there is there's the met there's the
wrench crazy mofo just got the wrench
there you go we still lack sustainable
players that will last on the team every
small-market team have a top star that
will last more than you said yes I think
the Raptors might win again might win
won't know they the championship no
chance



they lost Kawhi Leonard no chance in
hell an Olaf emerges we want ya oh I
care about his wins who's gonna get us
the most wins that's what that's what I
care about
what is going on Johnny boy with the
fist-pump thank you for being here my
man they get everybody meaner if you
haven't done so hit that like button
subscribe ring the bell game should be
starting in about I don't know 10
minutes they'd say e28 supposed to start
at 8:30 you know it never starts on time
but hopefully get a decent crowd in here
and hopefully we get to celebrate a
Knicks win okay that's what I'm hoping
happens tonight what's going on Robert
wheel with thank you for tuning into the
stream John Bell says what do position
do you think the Knicks should draft
preferably point guard




I mean they've needed a point guard
forever but Barrett kinda is like a
hybrid point guard best available play
at the end of the day the Knicks need to
drape the best available player cuz it's
not like they have a roster you know
they got one two three guys maybe that
you can depend on for the future I'm
talking five six years down the line so
best available player whatever position
it is I mean I would like a point guard
but best available player and what do we
got here hopefully we get to celebrate a
a Nixon no no no soon hopefully get it I
would love a Knicks win Michael Davis
small-market team I have a top player
and it's not from free agent every
single mark oh yeah that's the problem
at the NBA right now Chen that's the
problem with the NBA right now the top
market team I mean the Lakers are back
now but a lot of the big market teams
Chicago New York did not play well that
the NBA does better when the bigger
markets are playing well o has always
been the case what's going on coach but
they popping in the stream i man howdy
good win last night oh he's talking
about mofo Chris you know how Wiseman
can play overseas do you think that the
Knicks take a risk and draft him depends
where they're picking if they're picking
in the top three I I doubt it I doubt it
depends where they're picking they took
my Robinson Mitch Robinson I hadn't
played any college basketball they took
him in the second round two years ago I
think it was the 34th overall pick and
he's worked out well so far he's worked
out I'm not gonna say well yet but he's
got a lot of potential
let's see we got here if Frank continues
the way he's playing the Knicks should
draft the best power forward I just say
best player I don't care what business
best player do you think the recent
draft lottery was legit for years to
come or do you think that the weird
draft lottery was just a one-time scam
positioning are you asking me to I think
that they're gonna go back to the old
ways you do you think I'm gonna stay
with the current trampled honoree I
think they'll stay with the current
draft lottery I think they're trying to
get rid of tanking I don't know if
that's what you meant but that that's if
that's what you were asking I think
they're gonna stick with what they
currently have and it is Friday night
Knicks it is 8:30 it's the Knicks
it's the Mavericks in Dallas porzingis
first New York and about Giants will win
their division next year my Vikings suck
ass uh well I hope so man
and you're my keys do not suck yes
they're doing well this year I'll trade
teams with you this year right now I let
my Giants have your record you take the
Giants record


Mikey's probably gonna make the playoffs
you don't suck ass and you're and you're
in the division your game out and what's
going on King Co game for tuning the
stream who do you have winning the game
today Mavericks I hope the Knicks win
but the Mavericks should win they're an
11 point favorite they're at home that
Knicks have been off to a horrible start
Knicks you never know but I'm picking
the Mavericks



yes they did what's going on Joe Mosely
thanks poppin it man let's go nuts just
you're giving like by appreciate that
Moussa thank you for being a ralph
unreal in the chat Ralph
loves the tank loves the tank he was
saying the same thing last year
he says embrace the tank what love it
Robert Ralph but meet this in the chat
he says hey there sunshine what's going
on with me thanks for meeting my man I
got the Mavs winning by a longshot
yeah they should win I mean they're at
home too it was in New York and give us
a decent chance Cohen that he's
struggling tonight 15 points 5 or 7
shooting and only 2 of 6 from the
charity stripe well there you go
we would have had Luca and KP if we
tanked



I wish we could have held on to KP I
mean KP and Barret that would be fun to
watch what about Luke and KP if they
tanked that year Mike Morgan in the chat
what's going on Mike I think he was
alright somebody said a little G my
laces if a superstar comes on the trade
block the Warriors would get their new
KD by trading D low in the top ten pick
okay okay okay
we are tanking I don't know what you're
talking about there so you talked about
the Knicks I don't think the Knicks are
tanking I think they just suck I don't
think they're intentionally losing I
think they they're just bad they're
young they're inexperienced then that's
gonna result in losses and that'll
result in high draft picks and it'll
result in the Knicks building a youth
movement like we've been saying out for
the last two or three years and
hopefully once they get to three
big-time players from the draft if they
draft properly you'll be able to attract
some big players and that's when the
Knicks can do some real damage at the
end of the day as much as I hate to say
it at one in seven the next issue I mean
I'm not rooting for them to lose but if
they finish with a poor record it's
probably better at long term let's see
we you're yeah of course they suck
what's going on starting between the
stream who's a losing streak is worse
the next Giants or Jets

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

cours de Mathématiques

 En analysant attentivement un cours de mathématique (ou un livre) on constate que son contenu se développe en passant par les trois étapes ...